Ilebaye hails from Kogi State, a region known for its diverse culture and rich heritage. Perhaps, being born and raised in this culturally vibrant state, is the reason she has always been surrounded by creativity and artistic influences.
Her early exposure to the world of fashion and entertainment played a significant role in shaping her career aspirations.
Despite her budding career in the entertainment industry, Ilebaye Odiniya is not just a pretty face. She is a graduate of Criminology and Security Studies from Salem University.
Her dedication to her studies demonstrates her commitment to personal growth and development beyond the glitz and glamour of showbiz.
Highlighted below are things to know about the recent Big Brother All Stars winner.
- Ilebaye’s full name is Ilebaye Precious Odiniya. She is from the Igala tribe of Olamaboro local government area of Kogi State.
- She began acting as a youngster and appeared in prominent Wale Adenuga Productions TV drama series such as “Papa Ajasco,” “Super Story,” and “Nnenna and Friends” during her early years in JSS1.
- She is graduate of Criminology and Security Studies from Salem University, Lokoja, Kogi State.
- She was born to Hon and Mrs Odinya.
- Ilebaye’s father, an Abuja-based politician, is a former Physical Health Education teacher at Kogi State’s Government Secondary School Alloma Ofu.
- She is a 22-year-old actress and fashion model.
- The 5.6ft tall first participated in BBNaija Season 7 ‘Level Up’ where she was the third housemate to be evicted from the show.
She is currently the youngest winner of the Big Brother show.