Veteran Nollywood actress, Ireti Doyle, has narrated how she recently survived carbon monoxide poisoning.

The actress disclosed that the incident, which occurred on November 19, 2023, left her bleeding from her nose and foaming in the mouth.

Recounting her encounter in a recent Instagram post , she described the situation as a testimony.

“I was found unconscious in the car that had been sent to ferry us. It was a bizarre case of carbon monoxide poisoning. I was foaming at the mouth, blood trickling down my nose.

“The gas had somehow found its way through the AC vents, the driver and I sitting in the car, inhaling that shit. Carbon monoxide poisoning is not just from generators. It is silent and swift.

“The ONLY reason I’m alive to tell this story is because God in His infinite mercy, said NO. God is real and faithful. I am a testament to His faithfulness.

“On this day, Jehovah Jireh aligned the best Nigeria had to offer – people, medical personnel, every single resource and logistics required at that moment and the following days in my favour.

“Had ONE thing shifted out of place, I wouldn’t be here. This is a testimony and a teachable moment,” she said.